• Lekshmi and Johnny are joining the group. Welcome Lekshmi and Johnny!
• Dr. Lo will serve as the department chair, starting in Fall 2018. Congratulations!
• Sarah joins the group. Welcome Sarah!
• Adam got admissions to graduate programs from Oregon State University (Ph.D.) and San
Diego Sate University (Masters). Great job! Congratulations!
• Adam got accepted into the NYU Tandon School of Engineering Summer Research Program.
• Christine got accepted into the BUILD Associates Program. Congratulations!
• Genesis, Adam, and Rahul presented their poster in the 29th CSU Annual Biotechnology
Symposium. The poster was elected to be "Poster Crowd Favorite" in the Bioengineering
Showcase. Great job, guys!
• Amber joins the Southern California Gas Company (SoCalGas) as an engineer.
• Adam has been accepted into the BUILD Scholars Program. Congratulations!
• Andrew starts his summer internship at Northrop Grumman. Congratulations!
• Gleiciene Pereira Cunha joins the group through the Brazil Scientific Mobility Program.
• Aminah Tamimi and Genesis Esqueda join the group through the CSULB BUILD Scholars
Program. Welcome Aminah and Genesis!
• Miguel Meza joins the group to conduct microbead synthesis on a chip. Welcome Miguel!
• Amber Camacho joins the group through the HSI STEM Winter Research Experience 2015
Program. Welcome Amber!
• The Lo Lab is the representative member for the Chemical Engineering Department to
participate in .
• Joey, Rahul, Ahra, and Richard will present their work on open-source instrumentation in the
SCCUR 2014 conference - great job!
• Andrew and Tiffany join the group as undergraduate research assistant. Welcome!
• Ahra, Richard, and Joey join the group for their summer research - welcome!
• Hina has got a job! She will be a Manufacturing Associate II at Baxter Bioscience in July -
• Ana, Sate, and Ngan presented their work on smart device-based instrument in the 2014
ACSCSURCCB - great job!
• Ana officially join the group as an undergraduate research assistant - welcome!
• Ana Perez joins the group through the HSI STEM Winter Research Experience 2014 Program.
• Outcomes from Aaron’s and Hina’s work on the CSUPERB grant have been featured in their
2012/13 Annual Report on Page 3 - great job!
• Sate, Elias, and Ngan join the lab - welcome!
• Aaron has got a job! He will be a Process Engineer at Fluor in August - congratulations!
• Addis got an admission to UCLA and will start his PhD program in fall - congratulations!
• Thuyoanh defended her thesis - congratulations!
• Aaron finished his DAAD RISE internship in Germany - welcome back!
• Rahul joins the lab - welcome!
• CSULB Office of Research & Sponsored Programs funds the Lo Lab to develop miniaturized
• Hina Bhatia joins the lab - welcome!
Copyright © Roger C. Lo 2012 to All Rights Reserved