Glenn Zucman's Freemind Files
California State University, Long Beach
To run the Freemind Art History Chronology Tool you need 2 items:
1) free & open Freemind software, available at Freemind.SourceForge.net
2) the Data File to run with the Freemind software. Right-click and "save as" the current version: Art-20130515.zip
After downloading these 2 items you should:
3) Install the Freemind Software
4) Right-Click the downloaded "Art-20130515.zip" file and "Extract All."
(If you don't, you will still see the tree structure, but all of the image links will be broken.)
5) Open the extracted folder and Open "Art.mm" with Freemind
6) Have fun exploring 3 Million Years of Art History!
School of Art
Long Beach State
3 October 2013